Sunday, July 21, 2024

Payroll in Saudi Arabia - How does it looks like - My 5 years experience in Saudi Arabia


Ito nga po pala sinasahud ko noon nag tratrabaho ako sa SAUDI way back 2016 sa hotel Sa ras tanura, Saudi. Pinapakita kolanng ito for reference for does who are curios about it, minsan or mostly talaga naka subre noon pero dahil nag iba na po panahon dahil sa technology naka ATM na po karamihan.


It is good that I've been working with a good company like United Najeed Holdings because It's lucky for me that I'm a secretary of the hotel, Just my boss who orders commands and me to follow instructions and give them to the employees, I've been doing like semi-sec and semi-hr who also execute on doing the same job, description job of HR is available on google you can search it DIY.
I was lucky that I'd worked there because I earned experience and tried new things that I had never been in that challenging position. Anyways, jobs in Saudi Arabia are still ongoing recruitment anywhere in the country, i should have been back when in 2019 but because of the 2019 PANDEMIC my applications and flight were canceled luckily I was saved from that thing.



I also checked Attendance so they could determine and calculate how many days we worked and how they arrange our salary, If you are absent then minus 1 day but if you got OT then your salary will increase, make sure you still have a good performance because the Hotel has too many CCTV to watch over you.








No comments:

Post a Comment